Each season holds its own unique beauty. We invite you on a contemplative walk around our home to enjoy some of the stars of Spring and Summer: the flowers, and a few of their friends.
I visited the Priory almost 4 years ago, have never forgotten the beauty and Peace it imparts & want to return. In the meantime, I listen often to the beautiful music of the monks in my music playlist, visit their website and offer up prayers of thanks for such a gift as this place, prayers also that the monks be continually inspired and blessed.
Truly lovely. These grounds are a place of peace.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing. Beautiful photos. I was blessed to visit in May. Love to spend time in your peaceful home. God bless. I leave refreshed. Peg
ReplyDeleteWhat a peaceful meditation on the goodness of our Creator! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ..thank you
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful !!! The colors are so vibrant & somehow speaks to ones soul. Cathy Amico
ReplyDeleteTruly shows the peace and beauty of the Priory. The sound track is amazing and I can’t wait for next Spring to visit
ReplyDeleteCongratulation
Enjoyed watching! Truly is a contemplative atmosphere which one experiences while viewing the video! Thankyou!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. We are looking forward to our visit in early Fall.
ReplyDeleteGene and Gloria
Luis Alberto Piquard, please tell Brother Daniel (Miguel Angel Saavedra) I´m trying to talk him; he was a kind frind from our childhood.
ReplyDeleteI visited the Priory almost 4 years ago, have never forgotten the beauty and Peace it imparts & want to return. In the meantime, I listen often to the beautiful music of the monks in my music playlist, visit their website and offer up prayers of thanks for such a gift as this place, prayers also that the monks be continually inspired and blessed.
ReplyDelete